- Yamaha WRF450 2004
- Custom-made tubular frame in stainless steel
- Custom made stainless steel tank
- Custom made air box in stainless steel
- K&N Enduro Air Filter
- Custom exhaust system
- Aluminium mufflers
- Prepared cycle part
- Aluminum rear mudguard
- Aluminum front fender
- Custom leather enduro seat
- Lithium Battery
- Highsider lighting
- Excel rims 17''
- Bridgestone Tires
- Brembo braking
- Radiator with increased capacity
The Skeleton EVO2 is the twin sister of the EVO1, as versatile as it is radical, this extraordinary machine is able to tackle any type of track.
Exhibited at Bike Shed London and then at Wheels&Waves in 2019, it has proven to be as comfortable at shows as it is at various races.
Lightweight, versatile and raging, the Skeleton meets every challenge!
Photos: - Damien Lorrai for Petrol Head #9
& Antonin Grenier for Five gloves