750 RKB / KULTE RACER
- Honda CB 750 1998
- Reconditioned and powder-coated frame
- Reconditioned admission
- Exhaust line Stainless steel
- Removable stainless steel muffler
- 1000 RCB fairings overhauled
- Bitubo Shock Absorbers
- Prepared fork
- LSL remote footpegs brackets & handlebars
- Kellermann safety lighting
- Bridgeston S21R Tires
The 750 RKB Kulte Racer is a nod to the mythical Honda RCB of the early 80's, victorious in the mythical Le Mans 24 hours endurance race.
Made for the French brand Kulte, this machine is a reference to a cult era in the world of motorcycle racing.
A capsule collection of clothes imagined by Kulte will be born soon.
Photos: Damien Lorrai for Petrol Head #9